Saturday, November 10, 2018

Latest Upload

I did all the things in this video that the algorithm experts recommend, and made the subject matter as clickable as I know how. Consider this an experiment in seeing if it's actually possible to grow my channel.



Meanwhile, in InstaLand, my IG account has like, 16 followers? And hasn't lost any like, all month? It's quite a surreal experience for me (you know, it's not, but... it feels like it should be; like, I'm just so accustomed to people dropping me like rocks, and having this, without having gained any additional likes on my latest post since I reported it to you, is just kinda weird, but I guess that's how the algorithms work or whatever.) In the olden days we personified the wind and sea and made pagan gods of 'em; now the vasty mysterious forces that rule our lives are mathematical.

No comments:

Post a Comment