Saturday, November 8, 2014

Correspondence 3/25/12 19:38 - 19:50

   Shaking things up! Discussion of finding something to publish gets derailed and turns to the subject of blogging after I mention an idea I had published here.


7:38pm

[deadname] Anderson Taylor

What'cha got that I haven't heard?


7:39pm

Eric Perazzo

Well, I'm developing the ideas of the ghost sucking one, and expanding it into, like, a webcomic?


7:39pm

[deadname] Anderson Taylor

Huh, that's pretty cool. Why a webcomic?


7:40pm

Eric Perazzo

Because I've got some ideas about the medium?

And there are some pretty prestigious awards I'd like to win that deal with webcomics.


7:41pm

[deadname] Anderson Taylor

Webcomics have prestigious awards now?


7:41pm

Eric Perazzo

Well, best webcomic is more of a category.


7:42pm

[deadname] Anderson Taylor

Hm. There are some pretty good webcomics out there.


7:43pm

Eric Perazzo

Anyway, uh... There's my Michael Caine one? Though I think I might have told you everything there is to know about that.


7:43pm

[deadname] Anderson Taylor

Which was the Michael Caine one?


7:44pm

Eric Perazzo

The one with the narcoleptic fry cook and the hypnosis and his subconscious is a robot.


7:45pm

[deadname] Anderson Taylor

That doesn't ring any bells. Should it?


7:45pm

Eric Perazzo

This must sound terribly bizarre to you, then.


7:46pm

[deadname] Anderson Taylor

Yeah, a tad. I like Michael Caine, though?


7:47pm

Eric Perazzo

I wrote about it a little on my blawg: http://dielikeadisneyvillain.blogspot.com/2012/02/trilogy-of-sorts.html


7:48pm

[deadname] Anderson Taylor

Yeah, I don't think you ever told me about this. Also, the "cool kids" use Tumblr.


7:49pm

Eric Perazzo

James Gurney uses Blogspot. And he wrote Dinotopia. So there.


7:50pm

[deadname] Anderson Taylor

That's pretty definitive evidence, actually.


No comments:

Post a Comment