Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Candy!

   I know, you're just dying to hear how I feel about sweets, right?

   Whatchamacallits are just a poor man's 100 Grand. No pun intended with the "poor man" thing. Because, actually, for one I think Whatchamacallits are more expensive.

   Butterfingers are great. Each bar is different. Some are crunchy, some are buttery, some are nutty. All kinds of different textures- crumbly, flaky, melty. It's a different experience each time, kind of like Dr. Pepper, if their advertisements actually told the truth about each of the 23 flavors being a different experience each time.

   Starbursts are amazing. I once ate a bullion cube thinking it was a Starburst. One of those individually-wrapped ones? It wasn't, of course. Still, totally worth it. But, you know, juicy contradictions, those things are.

   And I got a rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment