Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Nerdhister

   I think I should change my name to, "Doctor Who sold itself out," so that either my friends after repeating my name enough either come to my way of thinking, or realize what an insufferable nerdhipster I am and cease to be my friend.

   Same with Nutella. I never really liked Nutella all that much either. Blasphemy, I know. I still dig cats and am okay with bacon. We cool, internet? Alright. I did like Nutella, at first, back when it was still obscure (I don't believe in something "before it was cool," as something was either always cool or it wasn't,) but then other people started liking it...

   No, it's not that. It's just never been that good. It's overhyped. It's just impossible to take these things seriously when they're the subject of so many memes. They're just made petty and trivial and stupid. To all the living legends, I want to say, I'm sorry you got to live long enough to see the rise of meme generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment