Thursday, November 13, 2014

Correspondence 3/25/12 22:28 - 22:35

   Blog name decided, the question is raised: what kind of posts to post? We conclude: "worthwhile" posts, posts that edify the reader by letting them catch a glimpse of your innermost self, in whatever way that may be.



10:28pm

[deadname] Anderson Taylor

Guess that's what I'm going with.

Hm, now I need to decide what to, and not to post, I guess.


10:31pm

Eric Perazzo

It's a tough line to balance.


10:32pm

[deadname] Anderson Taylor

Yeah. Is posting names of birds I find to be hilariously silly and made-up sounding a valid use of my blog or no? It's hard to say.


10:32pm

Eric Perazzo

It's edifying the reader through an extension of you, I suppose.

If that makes any sense.


10:33pm

[deadname] Anderson Taylor

A little bit. Okay, maybe it's better for a later entry.


10:34pm

Eric Perazzo

Ultimately, this is up to you, though. Remember.


10:35pm

[deadname] Anderson Taylor

Yeah, that's true. I suppose I'll go by the vague qualifier of thoughts and ideas that are "worthwhile".


No comments:

Post a Comment