Wednesday, November 19, 2014

MEMORANDUM: A Word of Old News that's New

   It's always so awkward doing a backlog post, making a post and having it go up retroactively. Believe me, I know; two years of trying to catch up on the backlogs of my mission journals have taught me that (more on that later.) The weirdest part is this, speaking of things that happened in between where your post is supposed to have taken place and when you actually wrote it. Do you use the past tense? Future tense? Burn Notice tense or X-Men tense? Weird Dan Streetmentioner things, or what?

   That's the problem I am faced with now... in the future.

   I am writing this post on November 20th, the day after I'm backscheduling it to go up, anyway. I should come up with a more unified way of handling these...

   (More on that later, too.)

   Why is this going on right now, in the future, you may ask? Well, actually though I arrived home tonight, fully honorably released from my mission services, I neither got the opportunity to get at a computer, nor really even recall the password to this thing to get on, to tell you. But here I am.

   That is right, that is my announcement. Which most of you probably already know anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment