Friday, November 28, 2014

HUD on Your HUD

   Okay, some HUD on your HUD- I said in yesterday's post that maybe now that I'm back and I can do it, that I should do this big thing with the blog, taking everything in a different direction as some kind of official part of my being back. (The hundred-odd posts that I hadn't managed to get prescheduled up, I'll be getting on those too-- I've got an idea in mind for those, which I'll announce officially as, um, as soon as I've figured out how many days are postless like that... From screenshots delivered me from back at home, I'd calculated the number of posts missing to be 100 precisely, but now I've a closer vantage point it would appear that the number of days I'd failed to preschedule a post for is something a lot closer to 128... So, yes, I'll brief you on that bridge when we come to it.)

   For now, though- I'm still in excellent position for that, the "new direction thing." And while it's not quite that, it's... it's more of an optimization of what I've always thought that the site should be, fiddling around with Blogger's tools and stuff, so you may see some changes going on today as I do that. I'm kind of busy with that at the moment, my time allocated to blog maintenance mostly being occupied by that- but here's just a quick post letting you know what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment