Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Few Items of Business, Which Just May be the Same Item

   I was saying something yesterday, and I realized before the post went up but after I no longer had computer access to make any edits (heading off to errands) that I'd been leading up to this thing, which I hadn't put in so many words there in yesterday's post. Which thing I'd been leading up to, but having been prescheduled, but having to go leave on errands, it all fits into what I realized slightly too late that I'd been going to say. We force ourselves to get along, and that's perfect, and without it nothing gets done. And so here, there was a post scheduled going up, which I'd forced myself into, but couldn't get to it because of the errands which had been scheduled for us. (I've got more on that to say later, but that's good for my purposes here.)

   Today. Had to shove aside a post today that had been prescheduled for today from two years ago. Fittingly enough. I'm not sure if I'm going to, move it up to being posted earlier, a post for one of the days I hadn't been able to get to. That is what it is, after all- a post, scheduled to roll out during a time I'd thought I still wouldn't have computer access. But the mission turned out to be less than precisely two years, and so here I am and here we are.

   It would be the perfect time to bring this up, then, that it would kind of be helpful to break down what a mission represents. Breaking that down, plus how much of that affects this blog directly (which is just gravy.) Two years away from home, serving the Lord, putting aside all other personal affairs. Yes. I suppose I could talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment