Monday, January 12, 2015

How to Make Other People Think You Rock Harder Than You Actually Do

   This post has been a few years in the making- starting off pretty innocuous, (maybe) intended for use as a prescheduled post to go up during my mission, but left incomplete as I realized it was far too ambitious to be prepped in time- and I left to focus on other posts I could have up more reasonably.

   And now we're here at last.

   Let's start with my childhood. I'm honestly not sure how I made friends. I've got one or two ideas on it, and by that I mean, I have an idea. That idea has developed into an hypothesis, and that hypothesis has grown into a natural law.

   The law of, how to make other people think you rock harder than you actually do.

   A law that clearly I must have been following this whole time, inadvertently... I got lucky. But you don't have to.

POST PREVIEW VERSION... CHECK BACK "SOON" FOR FULL POST

No comments:

Post a Comment