Friday, January 16, 2015

Thespis Strip Dated Sunday, January 16, 2011

Click to embiggen.
   I think this came out around the same time as the Scooby Doo/Batman crossover on Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Entirely coincidental. And besides, the Batmite Presents stuff isn't canon, anyway.

TRANSCRIPT:
Marvin: Oh man, you'll never guess what the secret identity of the Joker turned out to be in the dream I had last night.
Collin: Velma from Scooby Doo.
Marvin: ...
How'd you guess?
Collin: No guess. I already knew. I am supergenius. No secret can be hidden from me. All of life's mysteries are laid bare before me. I have the power, and it is swell.
Marvin: ...or you just read my dream journal.
Collin: Nope, I just subconsciously influenced your dreams.
Announcer: OH SNAP MORE LEVERAGE STYLE FLASHBACKS!!!
45° Angle
reflection of reflection
peripheral vision to mirror
Sign: JOKER IS VELMA
Collin: You keep a dream journal?
Marvin: Well I um er duh...
shoot.
Collin: No secret can be hidden from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment