Saturday, January 10, 2015

Terrifying Thing

   For most horrifying hybrid species ever, I nominate the lion/baboon. It may not seem all that terrifying thinking about it, but in real life it would be very, very scary to have. Just think of how monstrous that would be. If that existed in real life. Just, think about it. Do you know how horrifying baboons are without being also half-lion? Imagine the teeth on that thing... Imagine how uncanny that valley...

   Yep, this is another non-14 prewritten but not prescheduled post, which means that I've had more than two years here to try and think of something that one-ups this one, devoting probably much more time than I should have, and that's my final opinion on this ("more time than I should have" being defined here as, any time at all.) I mean, it even beats out the  lion/hippopotamus/crocodile Ammit from Egyptian mythology...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment