Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Beacon Point-- Today

   Alright, so- meant to be up at 8:30 in the morning, post-wise, but here I am 12 and a half hours later. You saw in yesterday's post how I managed to get my files all off of my resurrected (but still dopey acting) external harddrive, right? There's a tad more on the exact contents of everything and how I found a whole bunch of notes and short stories and everything on it too, over at a real thing, where I said I'd also go into more detail. So here I am, saying, so many distracting things.

   I'd been facing the genuine possibility that Thespis would run out, the first time(s) the connection to the harddrive failed- I've got so many notes on the outline the story's going to take, and strip scripts I was going to do, and I'd resigned myself to it a bit, but, well there was that, for one. I'd sort of phased Thespis off when it struck me just how cerebral all the jokes were, not just some but all of them, which would be terrifically offputting to a lot of people, and how does that make me look besides? Like I'm trying way too hard, right, but, no, it's Thespis, I realized; it's supposed to be that way, so... I'm going to need to art those...

   But, yes, harddrive retrieved for school stuff, and now it's been turned into a tool for, general slacking off... My life is simultaneously ruined, and saved- and maybe one day I'll tell you the full import of that statement, but for now- yeah, I was just goofing off. Which didn't leave much time for blogging when 8:30 rolled around and I should have had a post.

   Speaking of blogging, here's that last of the Fourteen Days for you here!


   Which means it's down to the Hundred Things, now. Dang, it's only going to get harder... or, well, it's not harder work, it's just "more."

No comments:

Post a Comment