Thursday, January 15, 2015

Post-Mission Reviews

   Ever since I got off it, I've had to give a couple of overviews of my mission... Since FCHHM is so unique, it's always been more about the mission itself than any experiences I had-- of course I had to report what I did and how I fit in, but incorporating my own experience within into the review was more of a process of telling what I did rather than what happened to me, and in the process of giving a few of these reports I found that it's a lot easier to explain up front the fundamentals of exactly what makes the "long strange trip" that it's been so long and strange... And, since a lot of how the FCHHM YM experience changed dramatically in the two-year period from my inception on it to my completion of it, that's easier said than done...

POST PREVIEW VERSION... CHECK BACK "SOON" FOR FULL POST

No comments:

Post a Comment