Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Primer on Tape

   Continuing on the great tape unraveling that I told you about yesterday... or, attempting to continue, at least...

   As part of my disentanglement of the tangle, ment, the knotting of tape which happened as part of my opening of the jammed cassette trying to unjam it-- I wanted to keep the sections of the tape which had already been unkinked separate, so I, kind of, wound those up and kept them cordoned with Scotch tape... Which worked fine, until I realized the need to untape the tape eventually...


   Let this be a lesson for future generations: tape and tape do not mix. The tape will just tear the tape. (Assuming, you know, future generations still use tape... Heck, I think the only one of the current generation doing that is just me.)

   Sad thing is, I already knew that, and just said to myself, "I'll just be really careful with it." Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment