Monday, May 23, 2016

😲

   In true pioneer spirit, I am titling this post with an emoji. We'll see how that turns out.

   The emoji in question is kind of this little frustrated guy, I guess?, in case you can't see it. I'd really meant it to be that one that's giving this, are you kidding me, face, with the eyes all like staring, but I guess I can't find that one. Today we won't have much of a post-- I'm writing this from my Kindle. The little emoji dude is so horrified because of the reason why.

   I took photos before realizing I don't really have a way of displaying them, not being able to fit an SD card into a Kindle and all that. I could probably take photos just with the Kindle's built-in camera, but what fun would that be.

   I tripped over my laptop's power cord. Is what happened. It's Monday, got a lot of stuff due, possible if I hurry, but, I guess I hurried too hard. Now all I'm getting is this strange MS-DOS-style system startup menu that is way too reminiscent of the kind of computer games I played in the 90s. I'm not sure how or if my computer's ever going to be able to recover.

   On the bright side, I can totally be late turning in the stuff I'd been hurrying to get done, if I even need to turn it in at all...

1 comment: