Sunday, May 15, 2016

Looney Tunes, Discipline, Inspiration

   Watched a bunch of Looney Tunes. In the lobby again; it's where I'm basically camped out. Ryan says that I should move my stuff back into the apartment, but I still have a tendency to sprawl. Looney Tunes, anyway, two DVDs' worth on the TV in here, with the guys, when I probably should have been doing readings and stuff-- I did do a bit of that too, but had to put that down whenever the major classics came on.

   With that much time taken up doing that, and other stuff still needing to be done now, I'll just hand this to you- Every Frame a Painting's video essay on Chuck Jones and what makes his cartoons work, which I rather like and thought, maybe, you would too?


   If you liked that and want to support that kind of thing, you can click through to the YouTube channel; also Tony's Patreon is here, just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment