Saturday, May 7, 2016

This is Bad for Actors Everywhere

   Woke up. Saw that Harrison Ford is playing Hobie Doyle. Strike that, reverse it; (the guy who played) Hobie Doyle is playing (a guy played by) Harrison Ford. Geeked out over that.

   Missed free comic book day. Missed Civil War. So far. Did other stuff with my life. Like, eat tofu straight-up from the container, and, stress out over homework that isn't even that hard and isn't even due for a few days-- what else is there to do, I already got through my regimen of skillz practice for the day. So I've just been sitting around like a lard, anxious over schoolwork and feeling like today was a waste. Maybe I should have gone to see a movie; but, no I can always see it later, maybe a matinee where it's cheaper, even though I can afford it; but maaan I feel all guilty for going and seeing movies lately and spending money on that; and meanwhile there's stuff due ever...!

   Alden Ehrenreich, anyway. Am I the only one excited by this? I look at comments, and it's like, everyone hates Star Wars all of a sudden. Or at least the casting. Alden Ehrenreich is such a good actor! You say he doesn't look like Harrison Ford, but Harrison Ford doesn't look like Harrison Ford! Rewatching A New Hope, it was like, geez, he's so young here. It's crazy.

   I don't know. I really wish I had anything to report. Hey, though, I stumbled across this on YouTube, yesterday, Balance, which I've always wanted to see ever since reading the end credits on National Treasure: Book of Secrets where they acknowledge exterior inspiration for the balance sequence underneath Mount Rushmore:


   Relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment