Monday, August 15, 2016

Bingeing SeaFall

I guess SeaFall is kinda technically a little sorta out now? There were a few games available at GenCon Indy last weekend, which got gobbled up quick. Hotcakes-look-like-cold-molasses quick. (Mmm, molasses.) It is conceivable that someone maybe may have completed the whole campaign by now, I guess, but judging by the video from Team Covenant which is featured in the Plaid Hat article on this year's GenCon...


Like Rob says, probably something more to be savored, than binged like I know that at least we did, with Pandemic Legacy.

Still raises a few troubling questions in its stead, though, like. I'm off at college. The game's going to be at home. When the heck are we going to find time for playing it? If it's not something to be binged, we can't just cram it all into Christmas break...

(We, have the game, pre-ordered, I'm not sure if I told you.)

Heck, I haven't been home since like March... spending summer over here... so, it's like, seriously starved for gaming right now. We're in the process of working something out this summer...


No comments:

Post a Comment