Thursday, August 25, 2016

More Facial Hairs

Fire the Lazar! (actual proposal for flag of New Zealand) (among others)
I guess I never told anyone, but now that it's on the internet with my brother's latest blog post, I can officially confirm that, after my experiments with beard, I've got a moustache now? Which are legal here. And are either always very nice looking or the worst tackiest thing ever, but you can never know which yours will be until you grow it, you know?



I'm still not sure. I think it makes me look like Adam. For some reason? Even though looking at it, it looks nothing like his moustache when he grew one... I don't know. Either that, or Joaquin Phoenix.

cred: imdb.com
How's my hair look in that photo b-t-dub? Not too greasy or anything? I shampoo every day and it still looks... uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment