Sunday, August 28, 2016

Super Massive Plaque Hole (Broken Toothpicks)

Blogged about folks from my mission yesterday, so I figure today I might get a little in here too about Spencer Broadhead. All my companions were equally awesome, but like the pig says, some animals are more equal than others. Broken Toothpicks productions are a collective of artists from Utah who specializein music parody (read that: some friends got together and decided to do video projects for school, one of which a parody music video, so they made that their schtick.)



I was aware of their most popular video, Sandwiches - Savages from Pocahontas Parody, 'cause Elder Broadhead told the story of that- their goal was to hit 10,000 views ever, which it made within a few months. It was at 10,630 views when I emailed my parents about it on the mission- looks like it's at 44,820 views as of, right now.



That's not the one I want to share with you today though (though of course by all means check that one out.) Super Massive Plaque Hole, is the one, a Muse parody of course; it came out a couple months back. For some reason, this is the least-viewed video of their entire channel, but I think it's their best. So.



1 comment: