Saturday, August 6, 2016

If You Want to See Photos of My Blistered Feet, This Post is for You

Walked halfway across town today, just to check out a garage sale that was going on (scouting out the place is the reason my cocoa sorbet got all melty yesterday.) Took me a couple of hours, there and back again. Like a hobbit. Also like a hobbit, I was totally barefoot at the time.



My right foot's got at least three blisters (the third one being on that second toe there- that's what that light patch is.) My left foot blister-free, I think... but that is the foot that I stepped on that bee with. Only took a few minutes to shake it off; you can't even see the sting (but see the pinkish area there to the bottom left, that's what that is.)

Aand I figured as long as I was taking photos I might as well show the current state of the desk. Most of the action figures are hidden behind the plushies; the Funko POP and Mystery Minis are on the bookshelf up there, with Shining Armor surveying his kingdom atop the deck of MLP Collectible Cards.


I AM A TOTALLY NORMAL PERSON, WITH NORMAL PERSON HOBBIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment