Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Big Darn Donut

Everyone must have their own design for the Outlet's cover, right? We vote on the best, and whoever that is gets their cover idea as the actual cover of the publication. Yes.

I ordered a giant custom donut from Paradise Donuts, in the shape of the Outlet logo. Also, smaller donuts, some of them shaped like letters. Probably gonna do an actual photoshoot, shoot, maybe Friday I'll have time, or, well I guess I can squeeze something in tomorrow, but for now, I do have a few photos, to show you how awesome this donut is:


It's the The Zucchini of the donut world. This donut is so large that it costs the same as a whole boxful of dozen- this donut's soul is, in other words, worth the same as 12 souls of other, normal donutses. The normal-sized donuts also cost that much, in total, minus one or two from that dozen.

Donuts, though! I'm jealous of myself, for the possession of so much awesomeness...

No comments:

Post a Comment