Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Home for Thanksgiving

It'd be past midnight if I were still in Idaho. But I'm not! I'm back home!

Still going to bed now obviously; it was a long journey. We didn't even fly and my arms are tired! (That'd be a heckuva lot funnier if that were actually true.)

Since we've got the rest of the week to celebrate Thankingsgive, I figure I'll make a list of 50 things I'm grateful for!


  1. 1 I'm grateful for like wolves n' crap
  2. 2 I'm grateful for how terrifyingly vast the ocean is.
  3. 3 I'm grateful for how terrifyingly mind-numbingly vaster space is, how insignificant the size of the ocean is in comparison, to take our minds off of how terrifyingly vast the ocean is.
  4. 4 I'm grateful for money.
  5. 5 I'm grateful for the fact that I don't have much of it (money,) which keeps me humble.
  6. 6 I'm grateful that I didn't say to list 100 things I'm thankful for.
  7. 7 I'm grateful for the fact that I'm also splitting this list up into more than one post, so that I don't have to think of all fifty right now.
  8. 8 I'm grateful for safesearch functionality on image searches. I should actually start using it, because things have been seen.
  9. 9 I'm grateful that I'm home.
  10. 10 I'm grateful to be with family.
  11. 11 I'm grateful that 50 divides so easily by 4, instead of coming out like 12.5 or some crap, so that I don't have to come up with 12 gratitudes on half the days and 13 on the others.
  12. 12 I'm grateful that that's just sarcasm, that math really is self-consistent, and that that one Ted Chiang story where it's not is just fiction.
  13. 13 I'm grateful for in-line links so that I can link you to aforementioned short story so that you can know what the Greek I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment