Monday, November 28, 2016

Outlet Final Draws Near

There's the whole Outlet thing, all the files (or, all of the final files) due on Wednesday. Today was the last day to review our progress so far, so in a sense the finals should have been done by today, or at least in a position to have them prepped for Wednesday.

The final project of the semester, after this huge one, was always going to be a tiny one; originally it was going to be improving upon the weaker of our two final compositions from an earlier project (remember tapeworms? that one. That one was the weaker of the two. I'm glad I only showed you a partial on that.) Today, though, it was announced that that's changed: the final project is going to be, doing the process book for this project. And since I've been doing that all along anyway, now I'm all, yaasss.

But I still need to complete my Outlet stuff, till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment