Sunday, November 27, 2016

Safe Back at School Again

Alright! It was a great week at home, a safe (enough) trip back to school, and an adjective thirdnoun, and I'm pretty ready to finish out the semester here before another break from school and the academic process repeating Winter 2017, which is still such an abstraction at this point that I can actually look forward to it.

Home was great. There was even work done there; the best place of all to do homework. But that's not all that got done! It was Thanksgiving. I don't have to say much on that, I mean, you get it.

It's pretty late here, well not really but it'd be nice to wake up early tomorrow to put the finishing touches on big stuff due tomorrow (well not due tomorrow but due enough- maybe I'll explain what I mean by that then,) and then somewhere past that I'll look into posting up the posts wherein are contained the things I'm grateful for this year, which I didn't bother doing at home because there was so much better stuff to do, like doing homework and eating delectable pie.

Uuum yeah I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment