Monday, February 12, 2018

Characters You Grow to Love as You Grow Up

There are so many times where I would go to bed earlier, if it weren't for the fact that I would have yet to blog for the day. I go to bed late, and wake up... late, or, early, depending on the day; actually, no, I wake up early, then I sleep in late, basically every day... The sleeping in part, when that commences varies from day to day.

So I'm researching Winnie the Pooh right now, for my PPR episode tomorrow I guess, though really just for myself. We watched the second half of Peter Pan at FHE this evening. These aren't entirely unrelated, and I guess I'm showing my age. Rabbit's always been the bomb, but as I grow older I also grow to love Kanga, as small a part as she may play. Both for the same reason, though, really. And... watching Peter Pan... would it be criminal of me to say, my favorite character is now Wendy?

Calvin and Hobbes, one thing you notice, is how much of the comic actually spends on Calvin's parents, as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment