Monday, February 19, 2018

Dye Dye Dye

So I tried dying my hair today, because it's Presidents' Day and I had all day to try something nuts. My hair is very dark, though. And the dye box, like the instructions weren't in it because I got it second-hand (at a yard sale maybe? heck for all I know I might have just found it in the garbage or, I think it was just sitting there in a back alley wasn't it? along with the dinosaur-shaped rubber bands; whatever happened to those?) I'd probably have to bleach my hair first to dye it. I don't think I have brown hair; thought I did, all my life, up till today. Now I think my hair color is actually closer to black. Because if it's brown, it's a very, very dark brown.

So yeah I think there is a very subtle difference, but mostly all my hair is now is dry.

So I've got this card from Art Night, I may have told you about it but it's from that, artist-made original art, game of Masterpiece that we played? Looking up the artist's instagram, it's got 2,300 likes. 2,301 likes, now, because I just liked it.

I'm not sure how valuable that makes the art, but probably yes, pretty darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment