Thursday, February 22, 2018

Minisode Escaplations

So I wrote out a pretty decent script for today's episode but computer crashes and other troubles caused me to just, throw that out till next time, and go off-the-cuff instead. And further computer troubles caused me to just, ignore that stuff as well and just put up the first part, the stuff of my script that I had gotten filmed... which is just me complaining about homework preventing me from really even wanting to do an episode today because I was too busy doing that instead. Sounds about right.

Looking through my extemporaneous monologue it all seems to suffer from that weird thing where the audio and the visual are unsynchronized. But only when I open in Premiere? Actually hold on I haven't tried it in AfterEffects yet, maybe it does it there too. It doesn't do it in the Windows Media Player, is my point. It might have something to do with filetypes or something, IDK.

No comments:

Post a Comment