Sunday, February 4, 2018

Further PPRoblems

Stupid audio track became disaligned; luckily I caught it, and also that Google's timestamp for when your video is uploaded is fooled by changing the timezone on your computer. Still way frustrating though.

EDIT: Okay, got it up. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9kipUwnKVY

It's got one view already. And I know it ain't mine 'cause I ain't even touched it.

But seriously the one you see is like, the third one- at first, uploaded it to YouTube but did not publish, good because it turns out the first half of the video, the audio wasn't synced. And then I fixed that and recompiled everythingbut before I uploaded it again, thankfully caught that the second half's audio, this time, wasn't synced. Fixed it, uploaded it a second time, 'sall good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment