Saturday, February 17, 2018

Wurd of Wizzum

I ATE! a WHOLE CAN! of SPAM! TODAY!

Yeah so I always gain like a bunch of weight over the holidays but figured I'd have at least started losing some of that by now, like I usually do, but I think if anything I've gained weight since then too/instead.

I've finally built up enough of an egg (?) with plasma donation money that I can pay my tithing finally, even taking into account all the money earned in order to pay it. I'm at $299 to pay, currently. And I've got no idea how this new electronic tithing payment system works.

With enough money left over for groceries. Which I need to buy. Because like SPAM was one of the only things available to me today; I've been on food storage for the whole week.

Healthy groceries. Salads. Fruits, vegetables. There were those at the art exhibit opening last night, the refreshment table, so it's not like I've been completely without them, but they need to be comprising a far greater percentage of my diet than they currently are (and the fact that I pointed to hors d'oeuvres from a day ago goes in support of this.)

With all my bank money in savings, I'm trying to use the plasma money as my exclusive spending money. The debit card that the plasma money gets wired to, though, has like a $.25 surcharge fee whenever you use it to buy groceries.

I've been trying to use it as my PayPal default, but for some reason it doesn't stick??

And then I can eat wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment