Sunday, February 18, 2018

? Pop

It's at 64 views now, with 2 whole likes and only one dislike. I'M NOT SURE I CAN HANDLE THE FAME; I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE AWESOME BUT I'M FREAKING OUT.

So I've been basically sitting around all day waiting for Ryan to text so that I can rush out and covertly snap some pics of... well of him proposing to his girlfriend (this might come as news to some people, but probably not anybody reading this,) finally get the text, get some reeeal good pictures, and there's also a videographer.... but nobody's in a good angle to get the proposal itself. 

Very funny.

So we're going to have to swing by tomorrow to get the security camera footage and maybe take photos of that instead, from the managers of the apartment complex where the proposal took place. There was a tree set up, along with candles and rose petals on the ground, so maybe the tree also obscured the vision of the camera; we'll have to see.

Now both of my roommates are engaged? That's fun.

Andrew got married when he was 23; Ryan, it's going to be when he's 25 if I'm doing the math right; and me... in order to keep up this pattern, I've got, 19 months I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment