Thursday, February 22, 2018

Glory to Hanuman!

Phew. So there may be exactly one spot open on the Santa Fe trip, talking with Sister Jimison at art night tonight. One spot open, for a male. I am one person, and also that yes, and crap man it's 1:00 already, just passed midnight Pacific time, this post is in late (I'm a bit busy with a couple of things at the moment, a lot due tomorrow (today), and, like, juggling. And poorly apparently.)

I said "may." Will that position be open? Will I make it on the trip this semester and thus be able to graduate this spring? What would I even do graduated? The answer to all questions minus the latter will be on Friday, which (it being past midnight) is tomorrow.

Piffle.

So huh yeah. Went to go see Black Panther. It's, good. I'd already spoiled all the twists for myself; they say that in some cases minor spoilers may aid in your enjoyment of a piece of literature. Not the case here I guess. I'd probably enjoy it more if I didn't have that project due in, 15 hours, hanging over my head. What am I writing this for, I could be doing that project RIGHT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment