Saturday, May 19, 2018

(artplans)

And with this new thing with the art putting up, it was an idea of already having, but I'd be able to put the art itself post it up to Instagram, and link and say, hey I make a new post, and get so many clicks it gives me fat in the wallet. However that works. I assume it's magic, right?

oh look a photo of a horsey I took, am I rich yet?

I'm home now and the idea that I'm going to be home for a while I do need to get serious about settling down here, and if not, work on this land as if for years, even if there won't be years themselves. Finally get myself an art studio space, and work out of it (tax law regarding artists now provide deductibles for work expenses, the way tax law do, but the studio space needs to be used exclusively for the purposes of making the art, in order to qualify. I don't have space for everything in my room anyway. (Which I'm getting back soon, school coming to an end and the foreign exchange students thus moving back out.)) My paints and stuff are in the garage, in a box, and so it's like, I want to paint. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment