Saturday, May 5, 2018

Camp Perks

I've seen the figures for how much money staff members make at Camp Fleischmann, and it's... well, to me it'd be a lot of money, though it's not quite as much as I'd calculated it could be. Yes it may look like Assistant Commissioner is a volunteer position, but hear this: if some other staff member drops out for some reason, I'd have to take their spot; hence, there's this paperwork I've got to fill out, those being the application forms.

There are reasons besides money to get into this, of course; I've gained, well maybe five pounds at most, ever since getting out of college, and I think my ideal weight would be, maybe twenty pounds lighter than this? Or have that weight as muscle weight or something; they say muscles weigh more than fat. I've just been trying to like take walks lately and eat salads, but change of lifestyle doesn't come without change of lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment