Thursday, May 10, 2018

Substitution Here

As I am not attending BLFC at all/this year/right now/ at all this year right now, I find it helpful to point out some comparable bits of my day:

  1. No furry convention, but we did have a "furry" "convention" of sorts playing League of Legends when my entire group decided we should all play as Yordles. Corki, Rumble, Teemo, Tristana, aaaand, Gnar I think? We were trounced thoroughly, but we had an absolute blast doing so.
  2. Didn't make it past the mailbox today much less go to Reno, but the season premiere of season 3 of Arrested Development partially takes place in said Biggest Little City. I'm, maybe 2/3rds through the season now.
  3. It crossed my mind how e.g. NeopetsLover88 could hypothetically be someone's screen name? 
And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment