Thursday, May 3, 2018

Thursday: I am Janus Come to Tell You All

One week ago we went to go see Infinity War. A few days before that it was my grandparents' 60th anniversary; going to be their last on this earth. 

One week from now is Biggest Little Fur Con. (It's also the date that Digimon Adventure Tri: Coexistence is showing in select theaters from Fathom Movie Events. 7:30 PM, I checked and it looks like Riverside 12 is the location closest to the GSR, so, there, if we're/I'm seeing that.) A week past that, and it's Ryan's and Angeles's wedding. 

It's a weird state of being stuck in the middle right now. Nothing today, just, more finding places to put stuff after having unpacked it, and, working out the finances for my insurance thing. (I also pet a dog today; I really want a pet. There's a bunny who lives on our lawn now, possibly just a jackrabbit who stumbled across this wonderland yard. It's not a terribly skittish one but not very bold either.) Both of which also have to do with states of transition. 

My grandmother is dying.





No comments:

Post a Comment