Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Making This Quick

Okay so my laptop may crash on me at any moment so I'm making this quick, but I got the laptop back up and running again at least, though it's still prone to BSoDs and incessant opening on BiOS screens. I also found my sketchbook again, so I can start doing the art thing I'd planned on doing. 

Arrested Development Season 5 came out today on Netflix! It's only like 8 episodes long, so I guess I'm a quarter of the way through it already? But being on this laptop again (maybe 2.1 this time) feels like Michael being back in the old house and old attic and old apartment where he'd spent so much of his time before working at Search. Is what I've got so far.

No visual art for you today I guess. We'll even see if we'll even have posts anymore anytime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment