Friday, May 4, 2018

MSG, in a bizzare Royal Pains reference way, and also in a figurative, it also stands for monosodium glutamate, way

So I've got to bed early because I've got to wake early because there's this meeting tomorrow morning regarding scout camp stuff, and I'm serving on the Camp Fleischmann staff this summer. I took the job on because I'd thought it would be solid cash income, but it looks like it's volunteer?? which is fine, but I would like to start making money ever. Nothing's really changed since college. 'cept for the fact that I'm making even less money now. which is fine.

There's no wifi or anything there, so while I can write and stuff up there, I won't be able to post on this blog or anything. Also, if I were still making videos (which it looks like I still might be able to do because I can't figure out this Adobe account thing, how to suspend it,) I wouldn't be able to upload onto YouTube.

Adobe payments are on the 13th of each month, not sure if that's arbitrary or some mensiversary of my first payment (and oh my gosh, is that why they call it menses, just, thinking about that latin there;) BLFC extends to the 12th which means that even if I were to hit any Sunday part of it which I'm not really planning on, there's still a full day to make a video, and then suspend the account services. Would this past month still be under the student discount? Would I feel dishonest if it were? Even if the account were suspended, how am I to pay for my other monthly fee(s), i.e. the Patreon stuff, being unmonied this summer?

Another thing I just realized, FC stands for fur con (which in turn, furry convention/conference,) but it also stands for fried chicken. Uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment