Friday, May 18, 2018

Not Danish

Hm, turns out the post I'd pre-scheduled to go up yesterday while I was at the wedding had actually accidentally been scheduled for today... so I've got like two days here, big old cracks in the wall without posts in 'em. Which is fine, because I've got the wordpaste to fill 'em with, but it's easier to keep on top of the ball instead of trying to catch up. This is why I never get anything accomplished, I'm always trying to catch up.

Great new idea which I should implement henceforth: make a something of visual art each day, scan in or photograph it, and it's like, boom, I'm doing arts again. My emphasis was in applied arts, but those are SO BORING, fine arts are totally a valid profession!

And I always start these posts so tired, but then it's like, nope, writing these wakes me back up again. Nuts, bed sounded so fun right about now...


No comments:

Post a Comment