Tuesday, September 18, 2018

BICHOK

I would have gone to bed five hours ago already had I a post up; in many instances it's what keeps me awake. I bide my time hoping for an idea to come; sometimes it does but the cost is too great for the benefit. The benefit today of waiting till now is to realize, oh silly me, of course no ideas are going to start to flow with my hands off of the keyboard; it's only when I start writing generally in these circumstances that anything juicy occurs to me and I'm able to do a post.

NaNoWriMo in a couple of months like I said- if I'm doing Moone book 2, it's going to be discovery written rather than outlined, which has always kind of been the plan I guess. I do have a lot of ideas for it, but not really an idea of how they'll fit together. We'll see. There's going to be a lot of sex, like how gods reproduce is an important plot element and everything; I self-censored a lot of my more romantic elements out of the public draft of the first book, but if I do that here there simply won't be a book. So I don't know, it's pretty weird. That's the reason my POPULAR CULTURE machine of death Halloween story is posted as a page on the blog instead of in the body of a post, because of the saucier elements in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment