Friday, September 21, 2018

This is (Not Quite) My Life Now

Actually using hashtags and stuff in my latest IG post I managed to double my followers (still not a very impressive number but it's a start,) and linking my sites from the post, well I haven't gotten any hits from that but you never know. Which means it's time to STEP IT UP DOO-DOO-DOO.

My Instagram posts seem to go up every Wednesday, based on the not-pattern (but still precedent) of my last two posts posted. I probably should (and definitely could) make that more regular, but I'M POSTING AT ALL AT LEAST. And Inktober coming up waka-waka-waka facilitate that especially now that I have ink (thanks, ma!); I know how to control lines with a paintbrush so using a nib pen should be the same basic principle, right? I guess I'll practice tomorrow.

And also find time for editing and posting a video. I'd meant to get a YouTube video up today, but it looks like it's maybe a tomorrow thing, which would make it look like it's a Saturday thing if I want to go the weekly route. The last time I posted on Pretzelize Me Cap'n! was two weeks ago, on Saturday; should I continue with that also in posting regularly there, which would make those Saturdays as well...

And I'm not sure about regularity in terms of facebook, but last I posted there was Wednesday as well, same day as Instagram. (I'd had such a lack of activity on that page that it actually unpublished from the web, and I had to republish it again. Some weird thing Facebook does to make sure people are regular and frequent with their engagement. Booting my FB page back up, due to mentioning it in the IG.) 

Not sure if I should stagger these out; I've read website articles on the best times to post for MAXIMUM ENGAGEMENT, but I can't remember a thing other than: hey you should post more.

Or how about this: I work hard at making my yaargh content as quality as possible, and then see into regularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment