Monday, September 10, 2018

Blog/Ideas/Vids/Jot

At World's End, I've said before, is just a failed The Force Awakens. This could be a YouTube video essay or something. It should be a YouTube video essay or something. So never mind what I was about to say; I'mma talk about this instead.

So with the Adobe sub going forward (this could/should be a post on Pretzelize Me, Cap'n!, but whatever) though without any real excuse not to up till this time, I'mma gonna do it, I'mma gonna produce videos some more. Heck, I feel successful with only four subscribers. Heck.

I'm pretty good lately about jotting down ideas as they come to me, but that needs to improve when it comes to, video ideas coming to me. I'm not doing that as much as I should. They feel so fresh and obvious when they arrive, like a dream you just know you're going to remember so you never write it down and thus forget.

The Incredible Hulk feels like a failure as an MCU film because it's structured like a DCEU film. There's another one. I'm, writing these ideas down, at least.

Video essays (and, hey why am I writing this here, it deals with my Pretzel identity, it could go on Pretzelize Me, Cap'n!, but then again with all these ideas for videos I should do I'm writing down, I wrote down https://dielikeadisneyvillain.blogspot.com/2018/08/think-i-should-post-on-my-graphic.html and I still haven't done that;) what was I saying, something about video essays? It's a good fit for the platform, so those are popular, maybe too popular but whatever; that's like saying slide shows are too popular on that one platform dedicated to sharing slide shows.

Hats! Festival of hats! 

(That's not an idea for a video, that's me just writing something random so that this post doesn't get too boring, with me just talking about the same thing for paragraphs on end.)

A lot of the ideas for video essays are similar to themes in films I'm developing, though, and so there's this reluctance there because I don't want to be seen as a YouTuber who then started making movies. So???

Should I go through with that anyway? Leave your response in the comments; also be sure to like, subscribe, and share.

(nailed it)

No comments:

Post a Comment