Thursday, September 20, 2018

Feeling Spoiled

My birthday and Christmas are kinda vaguely in-the-distance coming up, like two months from now is my birthday, and it's thus kinda vaguely time to start thinking about what I want. I love the two being so close together, meaning it's possible for the combining of gifts (I adore quality over quantity, as much as it may not seem it sometimes.) The camera a few years ago, that was the greatest, and I'm still getting much mileage out of that.

The real question is, since getting one huge gift over the two holidays would supplant any other huge gift (the camera was like the only thing I got Christmas of 2016,) what it is exactly that I want. My laptop 2.1 crashes at slight breezes, so Mom suggested a new one, but I've got my eye on a fisheye camera lens (this one) for my camera. (It's so beautiful I could cry.) 2.1 actually hasn't crashed in weeks, although the USB drives, indeed all input slots, remain finicky.

Guess it depends really on what sorts of laptops Mom has in mind; I'd meant to ask her about that. If there are any specific models for me to choose the lens over, because seriously I am gunning for that lens, then we would know exactly which laptops are worse than awesome lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment