Sunday, September 2, 2018

Grown-Up Business

So I don't really have any news today; the Patreon front seems interesting enough but I haven't looked into it at all to find out what the hex going on. I think my utter lack of concern is what led to the situation, but I'm utterly unconcerned by that as well.

As long as I'm on the subject though, somebody randomly flagged the Furry Experience patreon for, adult content, which is patently untrue?? So that's pretty weird there eh. It means that she's making her posts there public until the situation resolves, which means I can link you to the post where she talks about it so you can read more about it there if you want even if you're not a patron, but it also means that you have to certify that you're at least 18 if you do want to read the announcement. 

Jolly hilarious.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/adult-content-21167531?

No comments:

Post a Comment