Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Quem Canta Seus Males Espanta

Sing, the movie, its subtitle in Brazil is a Portuguese saying, Those Who Sing Scare Away Their Demons. Something like that. Which is just perfect, because the climax of the film is Meena abandoning her fears and opening herself up via her voice. Like Buster Moon says to her, "just sing."

Every day I wake up planning to have it be super productive or whatever, and every day I just sort of goof off all day, like, that's not productive. BUT SERIOUSLY THE NEW BUSAN MAP IN OVERWATCH I SWEAR I'VE SEEN IT BEFORE LIKE WAS IT IN THE BETA OR SOMETHING THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS.

Maybe they just ripped off a map from BattleBorn; nobody would ever know. Though BattleBorn doesn't take place on Earth of course.

I hold back like, man that's gonna take forever, but if I give myself just the slightest push, whatever it is to do just takes, like, fifteen minutes. Or feels that short, getting all up In The Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment