Monday, September 24, 2018

Overcookies

So during the day I have all these crazy thoughts but when it comes time to write anything- it's not that I can't remember them, they just don't seem worth talking about. I mean, Solo: A Star Wars Story really is my favorite Star Wars film outside of the original trilogy, and in real life I could rave for half an hour straight about how much I love it and the details why, but writing that down, that expends a lot of energy, and it's not as fun as like saying the words out loud for some reason.

Made cookies. Overcooked them. Overcookies! Made brownies instead.

I brought a desk in from the garage, into my room. There had been two beds, but the day before yesterday one got moved out (like I said with the sleeping in the corner.) Big empty space, time to put it to use.

Bed on the side with the window now. East-facing. Wake up in the morning, a couple hours earlier than I had been without it. It's good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment