Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Season 12 Discovery

I checked into my bank balance, and what's going on is actually quite simple- I simply have negative thirty dollars in my bank account. That makes sense.

In real news today, it doesn't feel like much happened because mostly I played video games and it's hard to feel productive doing that- but this was actually a moment of personal growth for me, or realizing something about myself, and so let me explain that.

There's a new season of competitive play upon us, Overwatch-wise, and while I never really go in for that I decided it wouldn't hurt, and started my first match on that. We were swept before our enemies; it was a rather easy victory for them.

Man, all I ever do is fail, but I'm not even good at that; you'd figure someone so used to failure would know how to handle it but no I do not.

Were the thoughts that went through my head. Before I realized, I'm not bad at failing; I do know how to handle it. It hits me bad and emotionally, but if it didn't do that then I wouldn't have much incentive to learn from my failures would I; I'm good at handling failures because they hit me so hard.

The important thing is going back in there! And so I did, and we won, and it was great, and my team has been losing pretty consistently since then; I've won but two games today, and am a total burden on my team. But I'm becoming less of such.

No comments:

Post a Comment