Saturday, January 14, 2017

Foxy Palm and Neighbors

Taken 11:25 at night on the last day of May, 2016, I think that the last image captured on the old original SD chip is very telling. 

I must have been painting something, I mean, I was definitely painting something but can't remember what now, probably something fox-colored, and I think lacking a paper towel wiped off the excess paint onto my non-dominant hand? Even though I'm technically right-handed? I liked the effect, for sure (it's a common enough occurrence for me to say this with certainty,) and decided to record it for posterity. 

Also capturing, in my doing so, a record of my desk and its environs at the time the photo was taken. Toothbrush pack, (Tootsie) roll of change, interior lid for a deodorant roll. Dollar bill, crumpled. Reciept. Bookmark, Queen Chrysalis art project. Dan Wells novel. Torn-out box top, blue bow tie. Miscellaneous scattered laundries. And so forth.


No comments:

Post a Comment