Saturday, January 21, 2017

I Use the Phrase "Dragonpony Babythingy" in This Post, It's So Great

Alright so I finally managed to track down the Spike-and-Rarity-have-made-a-baby video that that little girl in the library was watching on YouTube that I mentioned in the post, Have a Doug'nut, Copper!. I can't remember why; it just seemed so important at the time. It's called "Sparity Labretto," and is an animation set to Newborn Baby from the Dexter's Lab episode, Labretto (you know, the one where Dexter's birth is retold in opera form ("ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, what's this button do?")?) Apparently the video ends, like, seriously less than a second after I took the photo, with the dragonpony babythingy biting Spike's finger and Spike exclaiming, "Egad!" where Dad had apparently exclaimed that in the original episode because Dexter's noggin is so Buicklike.

(Is that where draconequii come from? because I was thinking about that just like yesterday evening, Discord's species is named but he's the only one of those we see. Is he then a mule? No little Discord Jr.'s running around ever?)

It's appropriate for kids or whatever, I guess, that one, so yeah I guess that girl won't be scarred, but, I'm not hosting the video or linking to it, because it's just one of many, as I have seen things in the pursuit of Sparity Labretto (there's, like, a gajillion pregnant ponies videos on YouTube, and like all of them are ostensibly for kids. Children are, just, fascinated with pregnancy, apparently. Which TOTALLY makes it less disturbing!!)

I'd originally been going to write about more than that, but, I don't feel like doing much of anything right now, aside from gently weeping myself into a terror-induced sleep.

1 comment:

  1. You know your posts are a roller coaster ride, right? Is that your intent? My legs are a little wobbly now...

    ReplyDelete