Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Receiptage

I've been doing very little since 4:00 this afternoon, but transcribing, with an autistic single-mindedness, all of my old receipts into an Excel spreadsheet (I keep them all in a shoebox. A big one.) My FitBit is none too pleased with me.

I'm maybe a third of the way through, or a half, or, man I can't even estimate, receipts stacked in a pile have apparently better disruptive camouflage than do zebras. I do know that I've spent almost $2,000 so far. And I also know that Albertsons receipts are just really weird, like seriously there are some strange strange features on those ones. I like the thing Walmart does, though, them and not-enough other places, where they tell you not only the minute but the exact second as well, that your transaction goes through. That's a fun feature. Like having Google tell you how fast it received your results, or something...

Tuesdays are open for me; auditing myself was how I scheduled my time for this afternoon. Wednesdays are way busy, but maybe I'll be able to complete or even finish this little project on Thursday. My Thursdays, as you'll recall, are just as open as my Tuesdays, well actually more come to think of it, so. Last Thursday I took more than 20,000 steps; should make up for the only 4,086 steps I've taken today...

No comments:

Post a Comment